Experienced digital marketing professional with proven record of systems innovation, quality leadership, product line expansion, and operational improvement. Comprehensive understanding of ecommerce, consumer engagement, project management, resource management, product procurement and content management. An articulate communicator with outstanding communication skills, an eye for detail, and highly adept at collaborating with key decision-makers, complex problem-solving, and efficient decision-making.
Domestic Correspondent & Marketing Consultant
Feb 2015 - Dec 2018
Innovatively manage and implement marketing strategies to build brand awareness and increase revenue in an American market for Chinese manufacturing company. Efficiently manage Amazon Store fulfillment closeouts and liquidation. Diligently analyze product and packaging quality control, produce high-impact content for social media advertising, and create and edit copy for product descriptions.
- Optimize Amazon store content to boost traffic to product pages, resulting in increased revenue.
- Create and maintain content on Facebook and Instagram to build brand awareness.
- Enhance product descriptions and user manuals to create a seamless, streamlined user experience.
- Assist with the United States Trademark application process, consulting with domestic legal counsel and maintaining strict compliance with all legal documentation requirements.
- Regularly conduct competitive analysis to identify emerging trends and customer needs, ensuring the company’s competitive advantage in the market is maintained.
Strategically develop and communicate new marketing initiatives across cross-functional teams, promoting consistent branding and messaging across the company.
Jan 2008 - Jan 2018
Totally Kids fun furniture and toys
Totally Kids fun furniture & toys 2008 to 2018
Ensured consistently high levels of service, profitability and efficiency by leading, directing and managing company operations. Partnered with leading industry brands and service providers to expand company home furnishings ecommerce website, incorporate numerous third-party marketplaces and seamlessly adapt to the constantly changing ecommerce business environment.
Brand Management & Marketing
- Developed and trained web content team on product information and format for translation into relevant data on ecommerce website and third-party marketplaces.
- Created and edited website content, digital marketing tactics, email campaigns and customer engagement correspondence resulting in increased conversion rates.
- Effectively participated in major international trade shows for product procurement, brand research, service upgrades, technological advancements and business growth.
- Certified business as a Women-Owned Small Businesses to secure Federal Government Contracting Opportunities.
- Conducted continuous competitive analysis for optimal user experience and high-raking organic SEO.
- Efficiently managed digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms to increase brand awareness, through SEM, paid search, social media, email, blogs, third-party marketplaces and industry resources.
- Planned, managed and supervised development of ecommerce website on Magento 2.2 and maintained high-ranking organic SEO.
- Prepared reports on sales analytics and tracked Key Performance Indicators to predict future trends and increase sales.
- Successfully executed and managed Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Diligently collected data from multiple platforms to track user behavior, interpret trends, and improve digital marketing tactics.
- Increased annual sales by 25% from restructuring margins, sourcing third-party seller marketplaces and adding new categories to ecommerce catalogs
- Investigated shipping errors, improper handling of product and quality control issues to limit product imperfections, reduce return rates, increase consumer satisfaction and secure repeat business.
- Skillfully negotiated terms of contract with domestic and global shipping agents, achieving lower rates and customized services.
- Actively managed budget and negotiated terms of contract with suppliers and service agents resulting in a greater competitive advantage.
- Established and improved relationships with key vendors, supplier customer service agents, shipping agents and warehouse personnel.
- Systemized global distribution and supply chain processes with suppliers and shipping brokers.
Certified Professional Project Manager, CPPM
May 2018 - May 2018
University of St. Thomas
Data Analysis Certificate
Dec 2017 - Apr 2018
Normandale Community College
Associate of Arts Degree
Normandale Community College
Google Analytics Certificate
Global Studies Major
University of Minnesota
Emerging Leaders Executive Education Certificate
United States Small Business Administration (SBA), St. Paul, MN