Results-focused creative professional with a thorough understanding of social media, content marketing, customer engagement, and
community building strategies. Proven ability to drive sales gains and increase brand awareness. Results include:
- Drove a 20% increase in the open rate for one employer through integrated digital campaigns.
- Boosted lead generation for my current employer by 60%, primarily through the website.
- Created surveys, lead flows, automated marketing campaigns, strategies to increase engagement.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Engagement
- Lead Generation
- Emerging Technologies
- Brand Building
- Google Analytics / AdWords
- SEO Best Practices
- Content Creation
- Email Marketing Automation
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Spark, Dreamweaver, and InDesign)
Freelance Graphic and Creative Content Designer
Aug 2007 -
Past Projects Include:
SEO, social media, Google AdWords, billboards, trade show displays, logos, print designs and digital designs, advertisements, corporate branding, digital presentations, video displays, apparel, and more.
Board Member and Graphic Designer
Jan 2010 -
- Maintain blog, website, and social media content (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Designed email campaigns, brochures, flyers, t-shirts, and more for annual events.
- Oversaw volunteers, schedules, vendor contacts, setups, and breakdowns
Global Marketing Graphic Designer
Mar 2016 -
RADWELL INTERNATIONAL, INC
- Design user content, graphics, and experiences for Radwell.com under the guidance of the CEO, VPs and Global Manager
- Increased brand awareness, leads, and downloadable content online for programs Asset Recovery and Verified Substitutes.
- Lead contributor to Radwell's rebranding and marketing calendar for 2018.
- Created remarketing campaigns, keyword strategies, and a standard SEO procedure. Built a cluster marketing strategy to increase
Radwell's domain authority for offerings, services and products, and programs.
- Oversaw the training and guidance of 2 graphic designers and 3 summer interns.
Jul 2016 - Jul 2016
DNC PHILADELPHIA HOST COMMITTEE
- Designed online content, filmed short videos, and more for Facebook and Twitter
- Coordinated timed posts and flicker images for events open to the public
- Collaborated with team leaders and other volunteers to stay on message and brand
Marketing Manager / Graphic Designer
Mar 2014 - Feb 2016
DERGALIS ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Oversaw the marketing program of employer, who is targeting real estate agents in need of insurance coverage.
- Online content included 60 co-branded websites, email campaigns, webinars, and white papers.
- Created new creative content, marketing strategies, materials for trade shows and events.
- Regularly trained sales representatives and delivered strategies to support their goals.
Bachelor of Arts - Studio Art & Digital Media
- May 2007
Graphic Design and Visual Communications
- May 2009