I am a dynamic marketing professional with an interest in providing effective brand presence digitally. Since college graduation, I have specialized in marketing for events and entertainment with a focus on both word-of-mouth campaigning and digital marketing. Plus, I've always had the privilege of working on design projects in each position I've held. Through my career in marketing I've grown to love the focus on consumer and customer needs, so in my spare time, I've been taking classes in User Experience Design and Research to better understand how to apply marketing to UX and UX to marketing.
When I'm not at work, I love getting creative! I've recently taken up calligraphy and love to do a sewing project from time-to-time. Plus, Since I have a passion for the film and television industry, I spend a lot of time in a movie theater! I also enjoy representing my neighborhood as Secretary and Newsletter Developer! I could go on about my interests, but we'll just say I have A LOT of them!
Portfolio Website: www.hfouremansmith.com
In charge of managing and executing advertising,
communication and tradeshow plans for 8+ brands in B2B
• Organized email marketing into one system increasing
efficiency and helping to re-target email campaigns. This
increased engagement by 13%
• Managed 10+ graphic design projects while standing in as
lead graphic designer during first 4 months and continue to
execute tradeshow/advertising pieces
• Streamlined tradeshow packing using checklists, which
decreased labor costs by 25%
Acted as liaison between film studio and agency to create
compelling promotional campaigns for upcoming film releases.
• Managed logistics and for 30+ small-scale events to promoted
films and held advance screenings for 200+ people audiences
in 5 markets
• Formed relationships with key media contacts in 5 markets:
Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis, St. Louis and Kansas City
• Arranged and/or executed media and public appearances for
costumed characters and key members of production teams
Managed various marketing campaigns including email
marketing, social media and website maintenance for B2C
industry conferences and expos across the US including
outdoor, hobby and craft industries.
• Created and strategized social media plan helping to
increase sales by 10,000 in first year.
• Conducted competitor analysis on each event to better
understand prospective customer's needs, which lead to
the addition of new classes which sold out.
• Executed Bead Fest advertising plan on-time and under