I am a highly qualified marketing professional offering extensive experience setting strategic direction, building and implementing marketing plans, developing advertising creative, and leading teams and diverse projects, annual budgeting, innovative new item launches, public relations and media campaigns, and competitive market research. I have a genuine passion for branding, consumer understanding, achieving results and exceeding expectations. I have over 18 years of marketing experience and enjoy learning new things and overcoming challenges. I have marketed point of purchase displays, CPG products, banking products, windows, and home services in both B2B and B2C spaces.
Director Of Marketing And Leadership Team Executive, B2C,
Sep 2017 - Oct 2018
- Developed annual marketing plan and promotion calendar to build a quality sales pipeline for all trades.
- Created marketing materials, internal training documents, brand guidelines, press releases, presentations, and developed internal facing and external facing literature.
- Allocated budget, tracked results, and refined accordingly. Developed ROI scorecard.
- Uncovered new market opportunities, media channels, and developed 3 new vendors partnerships.
- Eliminated non-performing media tactics saving the company over $200k in Q4 2017.
- Managed SEO and SEM agency efforts. Managed social media and email campaigns.
Marketing & Customer Acquisition Manager, B2B and B2B,
Dec 2014 - Dec 2016
- Led the centralization of the Marketing and Communication corporate initiative, standardizing the planning, execution and analysis process for 65 affiliate locations across the country.
- Developed, managed, and executed the marketing/media plans for all 65 Champion locations across the country. Managed $35M national marketing budget. Marketing point of contact for Regional Vice Presidents and District Managers.
- Set product and offer priorities for every affiliate, both changing quarterly.
- Collaborated in determining new Champion brand positioning and consumer target based on market research, focusing on becoming Best in Class for all products.
- Eliminated non-performing media tactics in local affiliates saving Champion $1M in media costs.
Marketing Product Manager, B2B & B2C
Sep 2010 - Dec 2014
Fifth Third Bank,
- Collaborated with cross functional teams to create and implement marketing and communication development plans for a suite of B2B and B2C affinity products.
- Conceptualized and launched Membership Advantage, bank at work program. Program became Best in Class 5 years in a row.
- Developed national marketing strategy aimed at gaining wide and fast acceptance in the B2B and B2C space based on market research and consumer insights.
- Created and executed national and affiliate communication and marketing plans, sales tools and go to market strategy for Membership Advantage, Military Banking, and Student Banking, while understanding and monitoring the implications of regional target consumer trends and competitive plans.
- Led the creative development with outside agencies and built relationships and partnerships.
- Managed the relationships including contract negotiations, pricing, and cobranding.
- Built and managed a team of 54 field sales professionals, resulting in aggressive revenue and profit goals.
Aug 1995 - May 1999
Northern Kentucky University