As a graduating senior, I want to dive into my local startup community by actively learning from its professionals. I am currently working at Union Hall, a hub of innovation and passionate entrepreneurs, and thrive off of discussing their ideas, coffee mug in hand.
In my free time, you'll catch me grabbing brunch with my gals or binge-watching the new Netflix Original.
Venture for America 2019 Fellowship Finalist.
Cerkl is a tech startup located in Cincinnati, OH that optimizes and personalizes your employee's emails and strengthening your company culture. During my time at Cerkl, I was the Office Manager, a member of the Customer Success team, the sales team and did research and projects for the marketing department.
My projects have included:
-editing and creating content for the Cerkl and Customer Success blog
-creating a receipts categorization and collection process
-developing a webinar process for the Customer Success department
-researching, writing and producing the "Facebook Best Practices" webinar
-writing sales cadences and keeping up with prospective clients
-created a corporate event planning and scheduling guide
- developing and maintaining social media and brand strategy for both Flywheel and the community leader SE CINCY
- creating written content for the Flywheel newsletter and SE CINCY blog
- planning and implementing event plans
- working and learning from professional mentors and coaches through our workshops, Opt-In and Elevator programming
- involved in the education, ideation, and feasibility assessment of local social entrepreneurs through the SE CINCY Elevator programming
Not only has this position made me feel closer to my organization, but it has sharpened my analytical skills. The chance to be a part of the executive team is exciting and this position has caused me to grow as a person and a chapter member. Through leading roundtables, to working to develop financial plans one on one with chapter members, I was involved in every decision chapter made. In order to create a more transparent budget to chapter, I created Google Spreadsheets for the other executive officers and their chain of command so that they could always keep track as well. A representative from nationals thought the idea was so efficient, she brought the ideas to other chapters.