Looking for a partner? I am a customer-obsessed marketer with a passion for crafting stories that forge emotional connections between brands and consumers. I work in lockstep with my clients to uncover innovative ways to excite audiences while ensuring that ROI is the root of all strategies and tactics.
Born and raised in the ever-progressing PNW tech scene, I specialize in sustainable marketing solutions that can evolve into the future. You can find me in my element with a whiteboard marker in hand, bringing stakeholders together to bridge the gap between vision and execution.
When I’m not at work, you can find me producing events for the Seattle chapter of Women in Digital.
• Account strategy and growth
• Client management
• Marketing strategy
• Integrated campaigns
• Customer experience
• Digital marketing
If any of this excites you, let’s connect!
Client Development Manager
Oct 2017 - Nov 2018
- Manage and retain $1.2M of business on the Microsoft portfolio and increased total contract value by 45% quarter over quarter
- Source and advance net new business opportunities through full life cycle with a 75%
close won rate, creating custom, customer-focused proposals and solutions
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify the organizations business challenges,
provide strategic solutions to ensure the clients return on investment and proactively
identify growth opportunities within the account
Apr 2017 - Sep 2017
- Primary point of contact for marque clients Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Twitch
- Increased retainer agreements on key client accounts by 40% through the proposal &
execution of net new projects valued at $550K during a 5 month period
- Developed and presented monthly account plans to global executive leadership, out-
lining performance, growth strategies, financial forecasting, and client satisfaction
Integrated Marketing Specialist
Nov 2015 - Jan 2017
- Led the strategic development and production of over 35 integrated marketing campaigns; including directing approvals, workflow, budget, and timelines in alignment with annual KPIs
- Oversaw the brand strategy and content curation of 20+ brands, managing an intern
team and training brand managers on marketing automation tools
- Built a new reporting process to assimilate multi-layered data and translate it into actionable insights and influential recommendations
Bachelor of Arts in Communications
Sep 2009 - Jun 2013
Seattle Pacific University