Team Lead, Campaign Specialist
Jun 2016 -
- Create and deliver dynamically complex email campaigns to over 20MM daily while collaborating with strategy and account team to implement efficient sending methods and testing to improve campaign performance within Oracle Consulting.
- Scope and test to optimize profitability of marketing tactics to launch interactive email programs and campaigns using Oracle Marketing Cloud Responsys platform.
- Implement and migrate Agile methodology to increase efficiency and focus of project development and delivery by 34%.
- Consult, review and manage project requests from clients using database or customer relationship marketing strategies to determine implementation processes within best practices and production specifications for custom projects.
- Team Lead of seven associates: coordinating new account processes, maintaining data logic and management and actively address client escalations and/or issues; providing training to new team members while establishing path to management.
Email Marketing Specialist
Nov 2014 - Jun 2016
- Planned, managed and executed B2B marketing automation campaign launch process of scheduling, development, A/B testing, and deployment, optimization and reporting for branded emails to over 900k recipients using Pardot.
- Launched four lead generation campaigns in 2015 resulting in an increase of MQLs by 32%.
- Reviewed and evaluated all email and landing page performance with sales and marketing teams for content campaigns, webinars, events, awareness campaigns and product launches.
- Provided in-depth analysis and reporting of results and optimization opportunities across programs used: ExactTarget, Pardot, and Salesforce across target audiences of end users and resellers.
- Increased marketing campaign reporting across all channels including: Display and Search, Advertisements, Paid Leads, Google AdWords, Analytics, Emails and Social Media.
Global Marketing Specialist
Jan 2014 - Nov 2014
- Developed and executed integrated marketing communications projects, using public relations, advertising, promotions, merchandising, events, trade shows, sponsorships, direct response, online, e-commerce and omni-channel communications.
- Created and developed weekly B2C and B2B promotional themed emails aligned with brand positioning and product messaging tailored to over 500,000 recipients based on known consumer data through e-commerce channels
- Generated segmented promotional e-mails and coordinating the development of a landing page on Cobra’s website to maintain a display of products on promotion which accumulated more than $30K in sales in 30 days.
- Managed a CRM database (Salesforce) of more than 200 authorized retailers and distributors of Cobra merchandise, and generated monthly newsletters presenting new press on features and reviews of products.
- Supported the creation of HTML templates for online marketing initiatives using Drupal content management system, and reinforce the integration of new content management tools such as Sell Points, Bazaar Voice, Radian 6, Buddy Media, Bronto, and Salesforce.
Marketing and Customer Relations
Aug 2011 - Jan 2014
- Developed strategic direction for marketing communications strategies using social media and email marketing by implementing weekly email sends to over 3k recipients leading to an increase of online presence by 120%.
- Administered a $120K marketing and publicity budget, ensuring a diligent analysis of expenses was conducted.
- Oversaw the production and distribution of direct mail and electronic marketing materials to existing customer bases, including 3 distributors, 200 bookstores and retailers, and 10,000 consumers.
Masters of Science Integrated Marketing Communications
Bachelors of Business Administration
St. Xavier University