Results focused Digital Advertising professional that is proficient at working with all levels within organizations and outsource partners. Effective planner and organizer with attention to detail and creativity. Advocate of analytics. Exceptional communication skills.
▪ Campaign Management
▪ IP Targeting
▪ Data Analytics
▪ Digital Strategy
▪ Public Speaking
▪ Social Media Marketing
▪ Process Development
Digital Sales Manager
Apr 2017 - Jan 2019
R1 Digital- Urban 1 Media
R1 Digital is devoted to creating relevant, useful marketing and digital solutions to help brands navigate the deeply rooted urban culture through digital marketing.
- Manage the digital sales budget of the Columbus and Cincinnati markets to maximize digital advertising revenue across the R1 local online network of properties.
- Strategize with Account Executives to activate local and regional digital campaigns in addition to targeting and pursuing key digital accounts.
- Coach sales staff on new and upcoming products to integrate into their advertising campaigns.
- Manage vendor partnerships with continuing education for the sales team.
- Execute, manage, and optimize all digital orders and campaigns for clients. Assist the Account Executives with reporting data and conveying the success of their campaigns to each client through a variety of vendors.
- Grew the digital sales revenue year over year in Columbus by 8% from 2017 to 2018
- Strategized, pitched, and closed two of the largest digital buys in company history totaling over $221K across the state of Ohio
Director of Public Relations & Remote Sales
May 2015 - Apr 2017
El Toro- IP Targeting - Digital advertising technology company focused on IP Targeting and programmatic advertising.
- Lead all PR efforts including press, on-line and events. This includes blogging, video, social media, ribbon cutting, media coordination, speaking engagements, awards, and conferences. Refer to http://eltoro.com/author/claire/ for samples of blogs, events, press.
- Manage all remote sales teams. This includes on-boarding, training, facilitating weekly meetings, reviewing opportunities and strategizing, goal setting, coaching and results.
- Proactively work on a sales team to generate leads. Manage process from lead generation to closing and client on-boarding. Utilize on-line tools for lead generation, CRM for client management and on-line tools for selling and training. Generated key national accounts, re-sellers, as well as manage on-going customer relationships. Continuously built campaign strategies with agency resellers for their key accounts.
- Trained clients on the user interface for campaign set-up and deployment. Managed campaigns in numerous DSP’s to ensure they were optimized and serving correctly. Used conversion pixels, ad tags, and click tracking to show more granular reporting for clients
- May 2016
University of Louisville