Strategic, customer-centric leader passionate about driving results that benefit both the company and customer.
Sr. Manager, Digital Products
Nov 2017 - Jul 2018
- Responsible for managing the consumer-facing clinical health and wellness products and digital solutions, from strategic product planning through execution to launch.
- Drive product strategy, business case development, feature prioritization, product roadmap and delivery of capabilities to competitively enhance Anthem’s digital consumer health care applications.
- Leverage market and stakeholder feedback, consumer research and web analytics to determine the strategies and approaches necessary to deliver solutions that increase member satisfaction and influence the product strategy/roadmap.
- Collaborate with and set direction for key marketing, business, technology and user experience design partners to secure project alignment and effective execution.
- Develop roadmap strategies and solutions that align with overall enterprise and business unit goals, objectives and expectations.
- Documented and defined the Clinical Health and Wellness Ecosystem at Anthem identifying the key strategic initiatives to inform the digital roadmap.
- Managed the WebMD contract that supports the Online Wellness Toolkit that is available to all Anthem members and incentives health and wellness related achievements.
Manager, Digital Products
Nov 2015 - Nov 2017
- Responsible for creating world-class customer experiences for all digital properties for DSW, including DSW.com, mobile apps for iOS and Android, operational emails, post-purchase experience and in-store devices.
- Collaborated with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into user stores and prioritize feature execution.
- Practiced agile methodologies for the tactical execution of all digital features and components, partnering with UX designers, UI and platform developers to ensure the end result ladders back to the original strategic vision and scope.
- Analyzed customer needs by participating and assisting with consumer research and focus groups to ensure our strategy meets both customer and business needs.
- Developed a strategic product roadmap for future optimization and innovation for all digital properties.
- Managed the product backlog, prioritizing enhancements that will have the most impact to our customers and drive incremental sales.
- Developed the strategy for and launched a complete redesign of DSW.com and an iOS mobile app in March 2017 that included an enhanced, streamlined checkout flow and elevated the DSW Rewards program with a more personalized experience.
- Partnered with third-party vendor, Narvar, to launch a post-purchase tracking experience incorporating DSW’s first chatbot using Facebook Messenger.
Manager, CRM and Loyalty
Jun 2014 - Nov 2017
- Responsible for the strategy, design, development, implementation and optimization of CRM strategies and programs for DSW Rewards members to drive sales, increase customer retention and improve ROI by generating customer engagement.
- Lead efforts related to segmentation, communication and execution of all customer contacts connected to DSW Rewards.
- Developed the strategy for recurring and triggered communications focused on the most effective time and way to contact our customers based on their behavior as well as business needs.
- Managed vendor partnerships to ensure customer facing communications are executed flawlessly, on time and within budget.
- Lead and launched a complete brand refresh of DSW Rewards including updates in all digital channels.
- Developed an updated customer contact strategy and flows focused on DSW Customer Marketing annual KPIs and customer behavior data.
Senior Digital Project Manager
Mar 2012 - Jun 2014
- Responsible for fostering relationships with clients in order to cultivate new business opportunities.
- Partner with account practice teams including creative, development and strategy to identify creative solutions to meet client business objectives as well as identify and analyze risks.
- Lead and manage large and various digital projects for multiple brands and present strategic vision and recommendations.
- Oversee all aspects of a project including the creation and maintaining of accurate project plans, budget tracking and reporting.
- Launched the myWeeklyAd personalized circular program for CVS Caremark, a first in the pharmacy space.
- Implemented the Family Vitamin Center, Drug Information and Pharmacy Home projects on CVS.com.
Bachelor of Science, Education
Aug 1995 - May 1999