Talented Marketing Professional with 15+ years’ experience driving B2B/B2C marketing, communication strategy, and engagement for large global corporations and small/startup companies, across multiple channels and industries; SaaS software, high-tech electronics, manufacturing, finance, and advertising/ media. Expertise applying cutting-edge industry best practices, emerging trends, technologies, and programs. Result-driven professional with a proven history of building strategic marketing plans and programs that increase brand awareness, generate leads, support sales, nurture and engage prospects for new customer acquisition and organic growth. Demonstrated success in optimizing websites and launching rebrands/redesigns. Strong acumen to effectively communicate and partner with cross-functional teams, vendors, key stakeholders, and business partners executing large-scale marketing programs while tracking and analyzing ROI to meet corporate objectives.
Sr Manager, Content & Digital Marketing
Nov 2015 - Jan 2018
Model N (Acquired Channelinsight in 2015). Engaged by new company post-acquisition; instrumental in the integration and development of content strategy for all products and solutions across high-tech and life sciences for revenue and channel management SaaS software Company.
- Created and curated relevant product and thought-leadership content. Developed website content, SEO, PPC and deployed remarketing campaigns. Established content library; eBooks, infographics, presentations, etc.
- Produced customer and product webinars and videos, created customer success stories (print and video), and composed press releases.
- Drove corporate awareness through effective social media platform and blogging presence.
- Collaborated with product marketing, sales, and development teams to optimize keywords, develop and monitor SEM and PPC campaigns and ensure website optimization.
- Managed marketing team members and supported BDRs, digital agencies, and other creative contractors.
- Captured data analytics to measure campaign effectiveness and tracked qualified leads.
- Revised and rebranded communications through multiple corporate acquisitions and product shifts.
- Rebranded and optimized over 200 pieces of collateral and converted Channelinsight’s web content and assets to Modeln.com without loss of existing inbound traffic or page rankings, post-acquisition.
- Increased digital marketing (PPC) leads from 36 in Q1 2017 to 225 in Q4 2017 (+556%), cost per conversion decreased from $571 to $167 (-242%) and the conversion rate improved from .68% to 5.59% (+772%) by working with SEO agency utilizing a consistent (flat) budget. This filled the top of the funnel across all verticals and increased awareness of Model N’s products and professional services.
Marketing Communications Director
Feb 2013 - Oct 2015
Channelinsight (acquired by Model N)
Managed all marketing communications focused on demand generation and lead nurturing to drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs) that supported sales and cultivated a strong pipeline for the Channel Data Management SaaS software company.
- Redesigned and optimized website to drive inbound leads and engage visitors.
- Developed and managed email campaigns that aligned with business development for outbound follow-up calls.
- Conducted joint customer and third-party webinars (i.e., Forrester, Gartner, Salesforce).
- Managed customer events, tradeshows and industry conferences; secured customer speakers and facilitated attendees.
- Prepared press releases, social media postings, and blogging content.
- Produced customer and product videos, case studies, and eBooks.
- Developed and managed minimal marketing $180K budget, uncovering creative and cost-effective solutions to stay within budget constraints.
- Coached marketing team members, Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and creative contractors.
- Established strong industry relationships with vendors, analysts, and creative agencies.
- Engaged by the executive management team as a strategic marketing expert to align short and long-term plans during company acquisition by Model N.
- Redesigned and optimized website, which increased the number of inbound requests for demos/pricing by 80%.
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager
Dec 2011 - Jan 2013
ISYS Search Software (acquired by Lexmark)
Led global marketing communications for Australian-based SaaS company, reported to CMO in Australia.
- Initiated and optimized direct marketing campaigns, website content, product videos, webinars across U.S., EMEA, and APAC for enterprise users/OEM partners focused on lead and demand generation.
- Attended trade shows and thought-leadership events to engage with new prospects and existing customers to build brand awareness and define brand positioning. This resulted in several large multi-year contract engagements.
- Conducted case studies and managed PR and analyst relations.
- Evaluated and tracked the performance of marketing efforts and drove growth strategy.
- Launched global, multi-channel upgrade campaign, which resulted in 200% early renewals, multiple upgrades, and ROI of 400%.
Integrated Marketing Manager
Jan 2018 - Jan 2011
Dex One (also known as Dex Media)
Drove customer acquisition and retention programs. Established measurable objectives, communication brand messaging and creative development through production and delivery with budgets in excess of $2M.
- Stimulated advertiser growth, retention, and purchase intent.
- Increased qualified leads and fostered pipeline through effective brand awareness and overall value perception.
- Spearheaded and launched integrated direct marketing programs in over 700 markets across 28 states for all brands; AT&T, Sprint, EMBARQ, CenturyLink/Qwest. This resulted in 3,000+ new customers and over $3M in incremental annual revenue and achieved ROI of $7 to $1.
- Increased customer acquisition and conversion rates by 10%.
BA Business Management/Marketing
Saint Mary's College of California
AA Degree, Liberal Atrs
De Anza College, Cupertino, California